Targeting new markets for deterministic Ethernet applications, we are recruiting a system engineer with technical knowledge of Ethernet and packet transport. You will join our highly competent and dynamic system team being responsible for defining and performing system testing and will also contribute to product specifications and requirements for products and applications of TransPacket’s unique and patented Fusion technology. You have the ability to grow with increased responsibility and working tasks will be given accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with system testing and/or electronics or software development
- Experience with Ethernet, Telecom and specification work is a benefit
- Self-motivated with the ability to initiate, follow up and complete activities
- Competitive, creative and articulate
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and to deliver on schedule
- Minimum three years experience is a benefit. Newly graduated will also be considered.
- or MSc. degree in relevant disciplines.
Our office is easily reachable at Skøyen, close to the center of Oslo. For more information about TransPacket, please check out our web pages at www.transpacket.com or call CTO Steinar Bjørnstad at + 47 900 81 033.
Please download the full job description here.